Sales Partner Recruitment
Immediately available SalesForce, commission-only. Placement guaranteed!
What's a "Sales Rep Agency" anyway?
An Independent Sales Rep Agency, also known as Manufacturer’s Reps, ISR, or simply “Sales Reps” is an independent contractor paid on a commission basis to represent your service or product lines in a specific region or in the entire USA. The Rep Agency’s line cards usually list several related, non-competitive products from manufacturers, distributors, or importers.
A rep’s primary skill is the ability to work face-to-face with buyers, demoing products, conducting training, solving problems and converting leads to sales. Below you find some facts provided by a MANA survey.
(Manufacturers and Agents National Association)
8.9 million in revenue
- The average revenue volume per agency is around $8.9 million.
- The agencies’ service range usually includes warehousing, maintenance, commissioning, and technical advice.
- The agency receives a retainer, a commission or a combination of both.
20 years of experience
- Start-Up entrepreneurs are 40 + years old and bring around 20 years of industry experience.
- The average income (before tax) per year per agent is $150,000.
- The Agency has several product lines in the range.
30.000+ agents in the US
- There are app. 7,000 Manufacturers’ Rep Firms and 30,000 agents in the US (located in all 50 states).
- The typical Rep Firm employs around 6 people and represents around 10 different manufacturers.
Six new distributors added within one year!
Inmotion has been working for us for 3 years and is building the market for us in the USA. We were able to attract 6 new regional distributors to our products in a short period of time and sales are increasing every year. Good job, Inmotion!
Alexander Kistler, Kistler Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH
Ready to get started with new USA Sales Partners?
In just a 30 minute phone conversation with our USA business development experts, you will get a quick overview on how we find your perfect USA Sales Partner!
In case you feel confident about your market coverage but still want to learn more about our tactics on how to re-energize an existing network or sustainably grow partner revenues read about our Sales Partner Management Services.