Rotary Milling Disc
A tool designed for fast, efficient beveling, weld preparation and weld repair.
Perfect Weld Preparation and Repair in ALUMINUM
The discs are used for bevelling, leveling of welds or general scrubbing e.g. root pass cleaning and opening butt- or filet welds. Suitable materials are all non-ferrous metals such as Aluminum, Titanium, Copper, Brass, Carbon/ Fiberglass, plastics and wood. Milling discs are available in diameters of 3, 4 ½ and 5 inch.
- No explosion hazard from aluminum dust
- No abrasive residues, no smearing
- No stress in the material through overheating
- Higher process efficiency
- resharpen disc up to 7 times after minimum operating time of 300 hours
- Use milling rings on standard angle grinders, electric or pneumatic, with minimum 13,000rpm and 1,500 watts
- use a milling slide for high surface quality and more operating efficiency