Machines for pipe clamping, cutting, rotating and profiling in manual or automatic welding.
U Range - Pipe Rotator with Clamping Roller System
The electric control as well as the tilting drive are located in the frame. Tilting is carried out manually (U 150 and U 500) or motorized (U 1000, optional U 500), the tilting angle is approx. 135°. The tilting section consists of drive and rollerbox, holding column, clamping arm and pressure roller. This machine is also available as a non tilting version (designation: U 150H, U 500H, U 1000H). In general, drives and electric controls of the U-series are protected in the frame or in a control panel.
- efficient, single handed operation when welding is possible
- no interruptions due to repeated turning of pipe
- better quality through no interruptions in the joint
- a continually precise horizontal position of the pipe is maintained
- For clamping, rotation and tilting of pipes with round pro-files in manual or automatic welding in pipe construction
SCM Range - Pipe Cutting Machines
The SCM machines are equipped with two PLC-controlled axis which enables the machine to cut pipes in conjunction with a plasma or oxy-fuel torch. The work piece is clamped and turned by a driven chuck (axis 1), then the torch is moved over the pipe (axis 2). Optional, a third controlled axis can be added to enable the machine to bevel end cuts (straight, miter and branches).
- All programming is menu-driven, the machine is therefore easy to operate
- Pipe cutting machines of the SCM range are used for pipe cutting and profiling in the workshop as well as on site.
Get in Touch
Gerald coordinates all Kistler machines sales and marketing initiatives.