Quality assurance for DED
A system for total quality control with all relevant energy sources in DED.
processobserver - real time process monitoring
The photodiode-based measuring system detects the process light when powder or wire metal are printed with energy sources like laser, electron-beam or common arc processes (GMAW, GTAW, PAW).
- in-line quality inspection
- 100% accurate & reliable control
- sensor based monitoring of process and geometry
- contact-free and non-destructive
- tools detects change in laser beam light intensity during application to report process control status in real-time
- behaviour is evaluated using mathematical real-time processes
- Diode based system evaluates defects and process inconsistency
camera solutions for temperature measurement and melt pool monitoring
for post process measurement-layer by layer