Cobosafe CBSF 75 Basic
Handheld measuring device for determining the impulse-forces and quasi-static forces of collaborative robots.
Force Measurement with ease of use
In human-robot collaboration (HRC) without partition walls, collisions between humans and robots cannot be avoided. For a safe HRC workstation the permissible limit values according to ISO / TS 15066 for force and pressure must be strictly kept.
- easy to use measurement procedure
- only one spring constant
- applicable for most measuring challenges
- The system consists of the PC software, the F-500-Basic force transducer and the P-Performance pressure measurement system based on Fuji® Prescale films.
- The F-500-Basic force gauge already evaluates the force measurement and indicates the results on a display.
- Collision pressure and pressure distribution are measured by using Fuji® Prescale films.
- Using a scanner in conjunction with a calibration sheet developed by GTE the print image is imported into FPM-Vision software and automatically evaluated.